Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Commercial Ideas


Still photograph commercial. It is kind of self-explanatory. Basically I would do fade in and fade out things with photographs with some kind of music in the background. I would probably add words here and there to describe who I am and what the company is. 

Next one is a live action film. I would use my camera and kind of film what I look for in photographs when I am out and about with my camera. I would round the video to make it look like it was coming from a camera lens. I would try and make it kind of adventurous with exciting music in the background. 

Live action/still photo. I thought I could maybe to a mixture of the two. Kind of film myself finding a photograph, and then showing the final product. I’d have exciting music in the vide to keep my audience engaged

Animation video with camera. Kind of create a various backgrounds with my camera going t all these places.  Feel this would encourage the idea that I am a nature photographers looking for adventure.

Animation and live action/still frame. I would make a camera animation traveling around in these live action/or still frame scenes taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment